LNMIIT Student Blog

Celebrating Togetherness :-)

Monday, July 23, 2007

Letter from a Pioneer

Hi folks,

Welcome to yet another year @ LNMIIT(am I not addressing freshers too, .. ? ... well, how come they knew about this blog .. ?). I hope the cut-off AIR must have gone up, some new great teachers have joined the institute (we really need them, specially in some departments), the new mess contractor offers better food, our campus canteen offers some more variety now, etc. etc.

So, how are you spending the first day of this semester? many of you might be sharing your exciting internship experiences, some rushing to banks to get their CAT forms well in time, while some couples might be enjoying a happy re-union after three months of exile !! (is library on the the same track ? ;) )

Well, lnmiit days were certainly awesome for me, and it was great to be involved into so many activities(except the ones in my last year). But as is said : "All good things, come to an end." Anyways, my challenging job life is helping me out in moving ahead. Working with a motivated team of bright folks, on latest technologies is really inspirational :-)

During your summer break, I got quite a few querries on mails/calls/sms/scraps from some of you. Unfortunately, I could not answer some of them well enough, beacuse I was in the state of settling up in Hyderabad. Anyways, you are welcome to ping me, whenever you think I can be of any help to you, .. but kindly be a bit patient while expecting the response.

Last but not the least, I have started this blog just to have some shared space for all the pioneers to be in touch with the latest happenings @ LNMIIT. In time to come, I will try to share interesting happenings in technical world here.

till then, ... keep rockin' .. cheeeeeeeers !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home